Last Saturday Fabian and my boyfriend Kevin cooked for us (Maria and me xD)...it was so cute..
we (Marias) arrived the house of Kevin at 7 past quarter I think...
Soo...the first thing we heard was the dog...he was barking very loud, and when my boyfriend opened us the door he jumped upon me and wanted that we said him helloooo and caressed him...I like this dog..and the dog likes me..=)) but that was just because I COULDN'T eat something when Nemo (the dog) was watching me with his cute big eyes...and yess...the dog was finally the one who was eating.^^
Back to the date xD.
Fabian was in the kitchen at this time. Maria and me, we went out to the garden. There was a table with roses and 4 plates and for each person a cute xmas napkin ( hahahhaa...that was so embarassing for Kevin xD). Sitting outside was a woman called Ruth ( I don't like her), and Kim, the sister of Kevin. I walked politely to this woman and shaked firmly her hand, saying:
"Hi. I'm Maria."
She first didn't understand me and I had to repeat my name. Then came Maria and said hello too. It was kind of funny when she asked what her name was and she had to say, that she was also called Maria. Kim, painting her finger nails, said, pointing with the nail painter to us (xD):
"That's the girlfriend of Kevin and that's the girlfriend of Fabian."
Ruth looked at me and said with such a stupid self-opinionated view and asked with kind of unbelieving voice:
"So...YOU are the girlfriend of Kevin."
I said:
"Yes, I am."
I was smiling brightly but I was just thinking:
"Do you have a problem with it?"
The two women were waiting for the mother of Kevin who was at the toilet, painting jer face and doing her hair...well...Kevin asked us if we wanna drink something. We said yes and the next question was if we prefere Ice Tea or White Wine. We couldn't decide us...I just said that it wouldn't care...so the sister of Kevin decided for us:
"Bring them White Wine."
My boyfriend returned with two big glasses with White Wine into. I don't really like wine...but White Wine was much more better than painted one.
Kevins Mom finished and the 3 women disappeard (finally!!! xD) ...hahah....noo...I liked Kevins Mom very much...she was such a friendly and always optimistic person who did the thing she loved: working with flowers as a florist...she was a kind of model for me. Her motto was: Enjoy your life as long as you can.
So...the first plate came..I was just smiling when I saw it: In the middle was a big paper of a China cobbage with 'herdöpfelstock' into, all this was surrounded by chicken, peperoni, carrots, corn, ...very healthy =)) and over the whole plate was a selfmade sauce...you can't even imagine how happy I was and how much I loved my boyfriend in this moment...
We waited 'til the other plates arrived and then we began to eat...that means, I had first to wait 'til I stopped smiling because I was just feeling so happy...=))
It was delicious...typically I didn't eat peperoni, corn and all this vegetable-things...but that wasn't normal vegetable. That was MADE BY BOYFRIEND-vegetable...and belongs now to my absolutely favourite food. =)
Well....soon we had to pick uf Vanessa from the train station...I was a bit uspet because she always feels bad when she was surrounded by pairs during her own boyfriend wasn't there...but he wanted to come a bit later.
Yess...we picked her up and walked back...and soon we were sitting on the garden furnitures, surrounded by stars on the dark sky, and a guitar in the middle of us. Fabian and Vanessa began to play very beautiful and at the end very FUNNY songs...we were all singing...no...not all...Kevin wasn't singing...but it didn't care me...because I was as usual the person who never wanted to play or sing something for him...and that was a nice moment to show him that I COULD singt when I wanted...I sang horrible xD...yeep...my boyfriend said to me that I was singing very beautiful but I knew that it wasn't true xD...I just sang beacuase I LOVED singing...and I think I had already drunken a bit xD.
Finally Sise ( the boyfriend of Vanessa) arrived...and we began to eat the dessert...it was so cute...my boyfriend made mousse-au-chocolat because he exactly knew that I LOVED mousse-au-chocolat and I always said during school lessons that I would to to eat some...oooh...and did I already said that he bought Ice Tea LEMON?? XD ...just because he exactly knew that I didn't like peach..?? Our boyfriends decorated the plates with fruits...pieces of apricot, raspberry, orange...
We ate the desser outside. We just couldn't see anything becuase we wanted a romantic atmosphere and there was just a little candle on the table which didn't give a really strong light...
I wanted to go to the trampolin because we had such a beautiful clear night and we could see every star on the sky...
Kevin searched covers for each pair, that means totally 3 covers..and it was so funny because we always were slipping more and more down with the time...each pair was lying to an other direction. It was a kind of triangle we made...when the first moment came, in which everybody was silently and busy with the own partner, I had to start laughing because the imagination was so funny...we 6...lying on the wet trampolin with covers...slipping more and more into the middle xD...it would have been a very funny picture if we had taken one from above..well...I came to this stupid idea that we could turn us...all the heads in the middle...but that idea didn't work very well but it was so funny!! When I turned my head to the left side, I saw the hair of Vanessa, that means, her head...during she was kissing Sise, who was lying on my long hair, when I turned my head to the right side, I saw my boyfriend fighting with Fabian for some place...and Maria was just trying to sleep or ignore the whole thing...xD...so...we changed the position again...and there was finally a moment where we all stayed silent...Fabian and Maria tried to sleep, Sise and Vanessa were kissing each other...and Kevin and me...we were watching pictures on the mobile phone togheter...I loved this moment...I loved the imagination that my best friends were lying next to me...but the thing I loved most was...haha...of course my boyfriend Kevin =P...because he arranged such a beautiful and forgetless evening...
Schnuffybärchen&Knuddelpups(XYZ)&Turteltäubchen together =))
(first and last named by Vanessa, middle called by Maria ( I think.?? ) )
I'm really the happiest girlfriend all over the world =)) <3
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen